Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 18 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Barbecue17.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Lich Leech: In Round 10 of the Q&A from August of last year, you said Eldor and He-Ro were the only unproduced items you had worked on. Other than the Filmation versions of vintage figures, have you updated your plans to include more previously unproduced 5.5" MOTU figures?
There are a bunch of old unproduced pieces we would love to make! We have been able to work together with Mattel to release the 'lost' He-Ro and Eldor, and would love to continue the series. The current 5.5" line is an 'As Seen On TV' line, so we are limited in that series to characters that appeared on the TV show - for instance making Robot He-Man rather than a toy-accurate Faker, or other various alternate colors.
2. Barbecue17: Why do online retailers like BBTS still have pre-orders open for items from Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull wave 2? Has Super7 already sent them all of their stock or can we expect BBTS to receive more inventory?
The production for past waves of CC and CG are completed and closed, we are not producing additional quantity. Beyond that we can't speak to how BBTS or other retailers have their listings organized. That said, BBTS is great and super responsive, drop them a line and we're sure they can help.
3. Palidor: In Round 10 of the Q&A from August of last year, you said you'd love to make over-sized beasts if there was enough interest. What about plans for more vehicles or beast mounts?
We are more than happy to make any of the oversized items that fans are interested in. At the moment we are very focused on Snake Mountain, which is a bit of a beast unto itself!
4. Shaun Flaherty: Do you have plans for making Kenner'esque Tauntaun-style ReAction Battle Cat, or other beasts and vehicles?
We may or may not have thought about this. We've maybe even talked about it amongst ourselves. Who knows, we may even have something up our sleeves, only time will tell.
5. Matticus: Do you have any plans to produce vintage 5.5" POP characters with rooted hair?
We would love to continue the 5.5" line with POP, currently all new POP items are a little tricky because of overlap with the new Netflix series. If we are able to do it, we will!
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.18, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!